• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

derFeef

I find it funny that his name always is written wrong because it's German. ;)

It's Kampf (battle) Held (hero)

edit: GODDAMN EKIM!

klodeckel

Banned
sequenz010wuvh.gif

Never forget.

ekim

Question to everyone.

Where is Banjo-Kazooie coming from? I've ran this through multiple translators and keep getting:

*T*E**5
?t?e??5

etc.

I can get where one might guess E315. But where's B-K come from in *T*?

_... - _._ . ...__ .____ .....

_... is B
_._ is K

R3TRODYCE

Having a 3TB HDD makes we want to fill it as well.
I went for a 1tb because I was like "It would take me years to fill this thing" but now I have 58 digital games and that's not including the EA access games and GWG games so I'm close to filling it. I'm on a hunt for a 3tb drive now.

Would someone mind cleaning up his big last message? It's cut off on my iphen for some reason.

Please and thank you!

Okay guys. I hope you had some fun with me in the last couple of months.

I will be gone for a long time now. I just wanted to make sure to leave a small surprise for you. If possible, keep it quiet in here. In the past weeks I got an offer I could not decline. For me, a dream becomes reality. You will have a great time with your Xbox in the coming months and years. In future, I will make sure you guys will be able to hunt these orbs with a big bang.

Bye for now.

Tegernako

Banned
CBoaT is still around. He just hasn't reported anything substantial in a long time. Also, if you're an Xbox fan his leaks aren't exactly the type you get excited to read.
I just heard about him because someone showed me a link that showed someone from Respawn challenging him to a ban bet over Titanfall's resolution and I looked into it and it seemed like he was a leaker with a big following.

A lot of his posts that I saw where completely wrong so I can see him not being around much.

VinFTW

Okay guys. I hope you had some fun with me in the last couple of months.

I will be gone for a long time now. I just wanted to make sure to leave a small surprise for you. If possible, keep it quiet in here. In the past weeks I got an offer I could not decline. For me, a dream becomes reality. You will have a great time with your Xbox in the coming months and years. In future, I will make sure you guys will be able to hunt these orbs with a big bang.

Bye for now.
Awesome thanks!

What a guy, no.. A legend!

The Flash

Banned
I should have tried Banjo when I was growing up.

I only found out that BK 1 & 2 where on XBLA last year. I freaked out when I found out. Played half through the first one. I really need to finish both of them. Even though I only played them a little when they first came on N64, the first one at least, is really good.

At least we can hope it will put an end to such comments... Rare has only made two kinect games and a half.
Although I'd laugh a lot if they made a Banjo kinect party game. :D

You would laugh, then you'll cry, and then the mob with pitchforks will come after you for saying it :p

So, who else is buying Sunset Overdrive digitally? I'm going to because it'll be my third stamp for the 20k pts.

>.>

about that stamp thing...I preordered MCC and downloaded it, but I dont have that stamp. Only one I have still is shadow of mordor. I was going to buy sunset overdrive digitally too, but not if it wont count as a third. Does it only count when the game comes out?

JeffG

about that stamp thing...I preordered MCC and downloaded it, but I dont have that stamp. Only one I have still is shadow of mordor. I was going to buy sunset overdrive digitally too, but not if it wont count as a third. Does it only count when the game comes out?

My purchase of MCC added a stamp for me. Didn't show up right away though. (Not sure how long it took.)

JeffG

oh ok, its been about 3 days for me I think

Sorry. I wasn't really paying attention. I knew I needed one stamp, bought MCC. Checked rewards right away and saw nothing. I checked it a while afterwards. (1 day...2days...1week????)

Saw that I had 20,000 point and my card was full.

The last stamp took about five days for me, but now I see the 20,000 credits pending for the next deposit date.

How do I see these stamps that you all speak of? I have Rewards but the layout is different now and I'm not sure where to go.

On the MyMissions page, scroll down to about the 3/4-mark or CTRL+F "My Games on Demand Punchcard".

p3tran

Banned
--- -.- .- -.-- --. ..- -.-- ... .-.-.- .. .... --- .--. . -.-- --- ..- .... .- -.. ... --- -- . ..-. ..- -. .-- .. - .... -- . .. -. - .... . .-.. .- ... - -.-. --- ..- .--. .-.. . --- ..-. -- --- -. - .... ... .-.-.- .. .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . --. --- -. . ..-. --- .-. .- .-.. --- -. --. - .. -- . -. --- .-- .-.-.- .. .--- ..- ... - .-- .- -. - . -.. - --- -- .- -.- . ... ..- .-. . - --- .-.. . .- ...- . .- ... -- .- .-.. .-.. ... ..- .--. .-. .. ... . ..-. --- .-. -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- .. ..-. .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. . --..-- -.- . . .--. .. - --.- ..- .. . - .. -. .... . .-. . .-.-.- .. -. - .... . .--. .- ... - .-- . . -.- ... .. --. --- - .- -. --- ..-. ..-. . .-. .. -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. -. --- - -.. . -.-. .-.. .. -. . .-.-.- ..-. --- .-. -- . --..-- .- -.. .-. . .- -- -... . -.-. --- -- . ... .-. . .- .-.. .. - -.-- .-.-.- -.-- --- ..- .-- .-.. .-.. .... .- ...- . .- --. .-. . .- - - .. -- . .-- .. - .... -.-- --- ..- .-. -..- -... --- -..- .. -. - .... . -.-. --- -- .. -. --. -- --- -. - .... ... .- -. -.. -.-- . .- .-. ... .-.-.- .. -. ..-. ..- - ..- .-. . --..-- .. .-- .. .-.. .-.. -- .- -.- . ... ..- .-. . -.-- --- ..- --. ..- -.-- ... .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . .- -... .-.. . - --- .... ..- -. - - .... . ... . --- .-. -... ... .-- .. - .... .- -... .. --. -... .- -. --. -... -.-- . ..-. --- .-. -. --- .-- .-.-.-

tumblr_m1z9b7NEc51rt40rso1_500.gif

MGNotMeth.gif

SqZlt1I.gif

600full-my-profile.jpg

Top Bottom