• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX stolen .... how do i get my saves back?

sun-drop

well not MY saves .. but a mate's xbox was roobed ....and he's more pissed about losing his saves more than anything.

is there a way/place to download game svaes from somewhere?

i'm pretty sure it's a unmodded shop standard xbox here ...

cheers.

border

Well, you certainly won't be able to download your saves, but there are accessories like the Gameshark that will let you download other people's saves....

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sorry but I find this story funny. Your friend's Xbox gets stolen and the only thing he's concerned about are the save games?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wario64 said:
Sorry but I find this story funny. Your friend's Xbox gets stolen and the only thing he's concerned about are the save games?

IAWTP

Your friend should be pissed about having to pay 150 more dollars to replace the X-box. :p

I can sorta see the logic there. An Xbox is easily replaceable. Your time you spent on getting to where you were in games is not.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
with a modded xbox you can use the gamesaves manager in unleashx to jump online and find any save for any game installed on your harddrive.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Marty Chinn said:
I can sorta see the logic there. An Xbox is easily replaceable. Your time you spent on getting to where you were in games is not.

yes, I lost my replay of my double perfect against a friend of mine in street fighter III. I used to play it before every fighting game session we had.

sun-drop

well yeah ..the place was robbed and he has insurance ...

i know he can't get HIS saves back ... but i was wonderng if there was some site where he could get saves that around about the same state as his originals ... you need something like gameshark?

Well, most saves available are 100% completion saves... If he wanted specific points in games, he is probably out of luck. One place with a lot of Xbox saves is Xbox-Saves. He will need a device such as a MegaXKey or Action Replay to use them though..

Top Bottom