• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale 2024 now live with over 1,300 discounts

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
FYI, Above the Law is also on sale for $4.99 if you're into Steven Seagal.
Thanks for the tip

Steven Seagal GIF

meh.... why is the games I need from this console never on sale.
Mirrors edge always $14.99 yet all other games get discounts down to like $3-5 . Is this due to EA play and gamepass. May have to just buy a physical copy if I find it. (Ninja gaiden2 I got for $6 when it is $30 in store. )
Mercenaries playground of destruction, never goes on sale...grrr.

Also why are old cods never under $10. Sorry but cod2 and waw (the best cods campaigns) should be 9.99 standard price, not on sale.

IS forza horizon 4 worth it for offline? I don't have xblive or gamepass, just a series x. and I don't have time for online. Is it like test drive unlimited? I loved that game
Also is there rock and metal music? NFS heat had a horrible soundtrack, the last arcade racer I bought. Not a single rock or metal tune.
is deluxe worth it?

SHA

Mirrors edge always $14.99 yet all other games get discounts down to like $3-5 . Is this due to EA play and gamepass. May have to just buy a physical copy if I find it. (Ninja gaiden2 I got for $6 when it is $30 in store. )

Also why are old cods never under $10. Sorry but cod2 and waw (the best cods campaigns) should be 9.99 standard price, not on sale.

IS forza horizon 4 worth it for offline? I don't have xblive or gamepass, just a series x. and I don't have time for online. Is it like test drive unlimited? I loved that game
Also is there rock and metal music? NFS heat had a horrible soundtrack, the last arcade racer I bought. Not a single rock or metal tune.
is deluxe worth it?
Maybe deep inside they wanna make a sequel like we do but they pretend they don't care, who knows, maybe now it's the only ip from ea that people look positively.

clarky

Gold Member
This some April fools nonsense?

I aint buying shit when its all free on Gamepass regardless of a "sale"

DaGwaphics

is deluxe worth it?

It's a solid game. You can pick solo mode for any race. You still get a lot of variation in the AI drivers as they use data based on actual players.

Hrk69

Gold Member
is deluxe worth it?
100% worth it. Great racer.

Not sure about the music. I haven't played it since Horizon 5 came out.

You can always turn down the music volume in settings and rock your own playlist.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I might buy the Planet Coaster bundle, only because I have $10 store credit. After that, I don’t see myself buying another game on this ecosystem.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
is deluxe worth it?

Absolutely. Highest of recommendations from my end.

If you spend a bit more and get the Ultimate edition for $19.99, you'll get all the expansions too.

--

On topic, a very decent number of BC X360 games in the sale, always nice.

Also, my go-to recommendation for everyone is Sleeping Dogs at $4.49. It's the Definitive Edition with all the story expansions and is FPS boost enabled on Series consoles.

Last edited:

Pantz

Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition - Does it work pretty well on Series X?
The reviews on PC are not looking so good.
Might go for it at $9.99

StereoVsn

Absolutely. Highest of recommendations from my end.

If you spend a bit more and get the Ultimate edition for $19.99, you'll get all the expansions too.

--

On topic, a very decent number of BC X360 games in the sale, always nice.

Also, my go-to recommendation for everyone is Sleeping Dogs at $4.49. It's the Definitive Edition with all the story expansions and is FPS boost enabled on Series consoles.
Yeah, Sleeping Dogs is an extremely solid game. I am still bitter at SE for their bullshit.

Going to go through my wishlist which is mostly BC games and see if there is anything I want there.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition - Does it work pretty well on Series X?
The reviews on PC are not looking so good.
Might go for it at $9.99

Yeah it's fine now. It launched in a very poor state but they put out a big patch last year that pretty much fixed all performance issues.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Can’t check right now but are windows pc versions on same too?

Curious of price of perhaps ninja gaiden collection.

Top Bottom