• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Year End Madden '12 Online Franchise Awards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i tried to play for you Smokey. Ram knew he was facing death and took the easy way out

Smokey

ramirez vs. bigat in the championship. i'm sorry i let you down.... ramirez gameshark was too powerful :(

shame i couldn't play it...i really was looking forward to that all season long

and now he's back in the SB and AT is the only hope. oh well..i feel better knowing that all of twinhead's SB's were tainted. the numbers don't lie

i tried to play for you Smokey. Ram knew he was facing death and took the easy way out

i believe it. what was the score

btw thank you all for your wishes when i had to leave. emotions all over and it comes and goes, but im trying to stay positive in any way i can

shame i couldn't play it...i really was looking forward to that all season long

and now he's back in the SB and AT is the only hope. oh well..i feel better knowing that all of twinhead's SB's were tainted. the numbers don't lie

i believe it. what was the score

the game came down to 2 plays:

1. bs warping int when AJ was clearing to get open for a potential big gainer
2. making my comeback, catch the ball for an easy first down, hit and immediate fumble.... which of course is recovered by the stealers

what can i do!

Smokey

the game came down to 2 plays:

1. bs warping int when AJ was clearing to get open for a potential big gainer
2. making my comeback, catch the ball for an easy first down, hit and immediate fumble.... which of course is recovered by the stealers

what can i do!

did sanchez suck as usual

did sanchez suck as usual

his accuracy is awful and he has no arm. i was able to get a few long drives and his short passing wasn't that bad but if i needed to get 15+ yards i was fucked.

i know you don't like shaub but i would advise to not trade for sanchize in madden 13. trade for the OTHER jets QB and you're in business!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
his accuracy is awful and he has no arm. i was able to get a few long drives and his short passing wasn't that bad but if i needed to get 15+ yards i was fucked.

i know you don't like shaub but i would advise to not trade for sanchize in madden 13. trade for the OTHER jets QB and you're in business!

McElroy? Or Chris Sims brother? Those are the only other quarterbacks on the Jets.

Smokey

Yeah it's a real shame you couldn't beat him. I've owned you all franchise.

cheesers gonna cheese

you were FYIDM before I even thought of it...brilliant

that's alright everybody had a nemesis. i showed that MaddenGod was in fact a regular player like you and me. you owned me. circle of life

Sanjuro

I should have gotten the award for most awards. I think I set every league high/low that a quarterback could this year.

one last award from the other file i originally had (actually there were 7 or 8 but i just didn't finish them or they were redundant!)

Steve Young Award for no one can EVER.... EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT AWAY! - DMczaf

nfl_u_young11_576.jpg

It's true that dm won a superbowl before this year, but it was the USFL equivalent: a ps3 superbowl where there were like 3 people in the league. I don't count that superbowl anymore than i could the patriots 3 superbowls or the saints superbowl.

Not only did DM win the superbowl, he sent his arch-nemesis 49ers into a downward spiral that they would never recover from. While DM would never win another superbowl, and infact miss the playoffs completely in one season, no one can take his untainted championship from him.... but i can still asterisk it because donny overrated that whole fucking team!

Ramirez

DM gets an award for one SB, but all I get is cry baby awards and no respect for making it to 4 straight. What a corrupt league!

TheCrow

I'll take my award! I want to thank the good people of New York.

Just wait till next year I may just go for a trade of Sanchez and run with Tebow. I'll be winning the worst divison winner award two times in a wrong ;)
Nooooooo!

LukeSmith

If I'm Ferny, there's no way I trade Tebow. He's going to have great speed, have Clutch again, which is secretly the best trait in the game and be overrated throwing the ball. He's going to be insane. If Luck is 82 speed, Tebow will be 88 or so

TheCrow

If I'm Ferny, there's no way I trade Tebow. He's going to have great speed, have Clutch again, which is secretly the best trait in the game and be overrated throwing the ball. He's going to be insane. If Luck is 82 speed, Tebow will be 88 or so

Stop it >_<

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Stop it >_<

I have tebow in my other league on dallas. I desperately want to just go with him and leave romo on the bench but his release is so much slower than Romo's. Very hard for me to get used to.

Top Bottom