• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YHBTM: You have bad taste in music

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious. It's so hilarious it needs some made up words: hilaralicious, bubblytriastic.

I like how on the Linkin Park clip he actually gives reasons why it's bad music, besides "this music sucks."

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Litigation Manuel said:
That's hilarious. It's so hilarious it needs some made up words: hilaralicious, bubblytriastic.

I like how on the Linkin Park clip he actually gives reasons why it's bad music, besides "this music sucks."

linkin park is a roller coaster linkin park is a roller coaster linkin park is a roller coaster linkin park is a roller coaster linkin park is a roller coaster linkin park is a roller coaster linkin park is a roller coaster linkin park is a roller coaster

Kuroyume

Banned
The adema video is the best one of them all... the Train one was up there too because this huge fat guy was about to kill him...

Linkin Park IS a rollercoaster.

My gosh, the Train video is hilarious. I can't believe so many people get so offended from such remarks. Hilarity, and also, where do I sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom