• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

your favorite ninja hackers are at work again... this time on DOAU [PICS]

it took alot of effort from people in the community like boss302, mirage, brienj, aman, keypel, yardguy00, cypher35 and everyone i forgot to mention (sorry)

doau_nude_stars_01.jpg

doau_nude_stars_02.jpg

doau_nude_stars_03.jpg

doau_nude_stars_04.jpg

of course, there are also several skin mods which don't involve nude girls, but i'm going for shock value here... :)

source: www.ninjahacker.net

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I could care less about the nude mods (which always come first), but this means lots of new outfits. :)

Only thing is, can you use them and still play the game online? It wouldn't work and/or would get you banned from Live I suppose, so I probably won't bother.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So this is what the DOAU pack is...interesting :p

Also, didn't someone who made some Kasumi nude patch get arrested or something?

Lyte Edge said:
I could care less about the nude mods (which always come first), but this means lots of new outfits. :)

Only thing is, can you use them and still play the game online? It wouldn't work and/or would get you banned from Live I suppose, so I probably won't bother.

just for you.. check this one out..

doau_hitomi_corset16.jpg

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Wario64 said:
So this is what the DOAU pack is...interesting :p

Also, didn't someone who made some Kasumi nude patch get arrested or something?

I think that was someone who was selling it.

Hellraizah

Is posting pics of nude women made of polygons really against the TOS ???? :lol :lol :lol

Seriously, if it is, man, I under-estimated to number of guys fapping over DOA.....

Hellraizah said:
Is posting pics of nude women made of polygons really against the TOS ???? :lol :lol :lol

Seriously, if it is, man, I under-estimated to number of guys fapping over DOA.....
hrm, actually, after reading the TOS again (i was only going from memory before) "bare buttocks" aren't allowed either... i think i may need bigger stars...

Buggy Loop

nitewulf said:
hmmm, why do they have fully modelled nipples and vaginas? (i'm assuming since these are censored)

Exactly, why is Itagaki pissed off when there's a nude patch when its his own fault for modelling the characters with full nudity?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
nitewulf said:
hmmm, why do they have fully modelled nipples and vaginas? (i'm assuming since these are censored)

People add them to the models. It's not Team Ninja doing that. :lol

I remember I took 3 days off of work just to hack into my Xbox and model some cool new shit for DOA3. Remember the Fulgore model? Well I actually made that...

<<< EX- RAREWARE EMPLOYEE!

Zeenbor

WhippinSean said:
I remember I took 3 days off of work just to hack into my Xbox and model some cool new shit for DOA3. Remember the Fulgore model? Well I actually made that...

<<< EX- RAREWARE EMPLOYEE!

I call bullshit. Prove it. :)

Top Bottom