• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Darth Sonik said:
This one is blowing up in the UK.

>250,000 in 2 days.

Newport (Ymerodraeth State of Mind)

Take that Jay-Z & Alicia.

Welsh Rap always puts US efforts in the shade. :D

Loving this lol.

I'll share this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odswge5onwY

Then after watching read this :(

The last thylacine to walk the earth was a female kept in Beaumaris Zoo near Hobart. Personnel problems developed at the zoo during 1935-36, which meant the animals were neglected during the winter. The thylacine was 'left exposed both night and day in the open, wire-topped cage, with no access to its sheltered den.' September brought extreme and unseasoned weather to Hobart. Night-time temperatures dropped to below zero at the beginning of the month, while a little later they soared above 38 degrees celsius. On the night of 7 September the stress became too much for the last thylacine and, unattended by her keepers, she closed her eyes on the world for the last time.

Lombaszko

I'm not sure if they deserve more views but I found three news stories from television about video games that I thought were interesting and wasn't sure where to post them.

Nintendo Addiction: A news story from the 1980's about children becoming addicted to Nintendo.

Nintendo Monopoly: A news story from the early 1990's about how Nintendo was on top of the gaming world and how companies like Tengen thought it was unfair.

The History of Imagic: Imagic was a game company founded by some bitter former Atari programmers during the gaming boom of the early 1980's.
Part One
Part Two
Part Three

"Nitendo Nitendo Nitendo". That reporter is a moron.

Also lulz at kids saying it's the games or the controllers fault.

EDIT: Also, it's nice to see Peter Main and Howard Lincoln, ahh the golden Nintendo years. I have to laught at the guy trying to claim his games are just as good as Nintendo's. I wonder what he's doing now.

"Nintendo's cash reserves at nearly a billion and a half dollars!"

Thanks for posting.

Here's my contribution: Intervention: Walking on Sunshine

jaxword

Rapstah said:
If you're making a video documentary about your trip to Iran, then it doesn't belong in here. It deserves its own thread. Go ask a mod or someone to make you a thread or something.

Yeah, Kad5, I'll help you with it if you need a threadmaker.

Lenin was a mushroom

(You can skip to :50 where the main part of the program starts. The key things to know about this video are that it was presented as a straight documentary program to the audience and caused a sensation because there had never been such a media hoax in Russia before. Also, the guest Kuryokhin was actually an experimental musician. You can see him leading a symphonic metal group here.)

Czech singer Karel Gott sings an unforgettable rendition of Paint it Black.

Cindy and Bert, a German pop duo, cover Black Sabbath's Paranoid circa 1970:
"Der Hund von Baskerville"(That title is not a mistake.)

Top Bottom