• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
http://www.youtube.com/user/islandtrails/videos

Any of this guy's 40+ hiking video's of trails in Oahu and the Big Island. Nice Camera and music.

photo.png

louie

I don't condone the message at all, I just found it interesting that someone like that could still exist in my town. As short films go I think it's pretty striking.

nib95

Banned
Can more people start putting video titles or descriptions in the links? Just easier to sift through the links.

I don't know where else to ask, and I didn't want to make a separate thread, but:

I need to find the video of that Russian guy driving past a burning car listening to 80's music when he yells "PISS."

I've searched everywhere and can't find it.

okdakor

Static flow of water

You’re actually seeing 25 different drops [or segments of the stream] every second… the waveform being played through the speaker is vibrating the pipe in a uniform way, so the drops exit the pipe uniformly, the frame rate of the camera is synced with the speaker so the drops appear static, [and] the short shutter speed means the drops appear sharp and frozen in mid air [a longer shutter speed, in contrast, would capture more of each droplet’s movement, causing it to appear blurry].

Top Bottom