• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Season 3 Carl would have shot Ron in the face for putting his hands on him. Season 6 Carl knows how to control his powers.

styl3s

Lol, I saw a TV spot during Once Upon a Time on ABC.
Disney owns ABC so of course they will put it there.

I still believe agents of shield only got that first season renewal because Disney owned it. if that shit was on any other channel it would of been canceled mid-season.

oneils

Looks like we are at the part of the season where they are keeping the rest of the budget in reserve. Troll face. But, yeah, we are at the part of the season where the characters doubt themselves. Not so bad as the other seasons. Still having fun watching.

From a Rick speech late last season:

You mean - You mean me? Your way is gonna destroy this place. It's gonna get people killed. It's already gotten people killed. I'm not gonna stand by and just let it happen. If you don't fight, you die.

Slayven

How the hell did this woman become a psychiatrist? I imagine that's a pretty demanding job to get into and you'd need a level head.

When you got running water, and can pick up your starbucks every morning a lot pressure is taken off you. People underestimate the safety net that is a banal existence.

neoism

spencer needs to die.. meh i really hate that actor... cumon rick were u at bruh..someone needs to get ownt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom