• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punt her outside Glenn and stop having a conscience. Bearded Rick would've bit her throat out by now.

Then again, Glenn will probably just catch the damn bullet with his teeth.

Ponn

Banned
Yea Glenn on Talking Dead and special message from him. I'm going to laugh my ass off if he bites it on tonights episode just to fuck with people.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
That Buzzfeed "Best Game Ever" for Fallout 4 comment...also has anyone actually watched Zombie on a Plane?

Gorillaz

I remember catching that whole "Best Game Ever" line from Buzzfeed when I was watching the game last night

laughed for a good min, quote Buzzfeed brehs

I'd love to think that, I really would, but this show needs to show and prove for me to be of that mindset. They haven't really pulled a move like this up to this point, so I have no reason to believe he's dead until I see a motherfucker feasting on his definitive corpse, and not Nicholas'.

Going by the previews I wouldn't be surprised if next week's episode is
all purely about Morgan catching up with the main crew, and we don't get any answers until two weeks from now

Hell, I bet they do just that as a buffer for people to cool down for when they pull the reveal that Glenn survived.

this show is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom