• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Grizzly Grimes back
626ca29c1070775209885584f484e33a.jpg

That sexy beard. Best Rick.

He has zero redeeming qualities and brings nothing to the show. If you were to erase his scenes it wouldn't change anything.

I think that's just more of a case that he's had barely anything to do since the start of S5. I'm confident that'll change and he'll become the new get shit done character that we've seen glimpses of.

Morgan is wrong but he brought up a pretty good point that he was allowed to live and then save Daryl.

Yup.

He's making a huge mistake taking it too far but it's kind of understandable coming out of where he was if he'd just back off it a little on the total bastards.

He also needs to come clean about basement dude before that thing explodes at a bad time.

I'm beginning to think Negan is going to show Morgan how precious all life is, not Glenn.
you know what, that would make a lot of sense. It definitely won't be Glenn with this stupidass fakeout they pulled this season, and I don't think it will be Daryl either coz he's like the second most popular character.

In some ways, I agree with Morgan but where they are now it's not as simple as All Life Is Precious and People Change. If this was a videogame, my choices would be neutral with me choosing one choice sometime and the other choice some other time.

I really wish Rick and Co. can give Morgan more chances and to allow himself some time to develop his thoughts more.

"Special Message during the first commercial break of Badlands" Screw off with this BS AMC. Desperate to get their new show ratings by doing this crap.

Morgan's either not making it out of this season, or he's going out at the mid-season finale.

Nah, I don't think they got him more fully involved just for that. But I expect before the season's over he's going to be hit with that cold hard truth that there are some dudes he's gonna have to kill again.

Gorillaz

Gimple is actually on the the talking dead tonight to talk up the entire ordeal for probably half the show
I might be done yall

You can't be serious. Carl is insufferably smug in all of his scenes, and not in a cool way. Plus his stupid hair and stupid hat.

Nah, I disagree.

Carl's gone from someone that was just trouble and a pain to someone that can be relied on, that has saved many members in the group. Unlike the rest of the adults, he tends to just tackle dilemmas while they perform mental gymnastics such as when he straight up told Rick to take a break from being the leader when nobody else would.

In some ways, I agree with Morgan but where they are now it's not as simple as All Life Is Precious and People Change. If this was a videogame, my choices would be neutral with me choosing one choice sometime and the other choice some other time.

I really wish Rick and Co. can give Morgan more chances and to allow himself some time to develop his thoughts more.

Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom