• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catdaddy

Quick question. It's been on my mind since the series started, but that plane from the Fear the Walking Dead commercial just reminded me. Instead of settling in these random towns and getting overrun with zombies over and over, why don't these people try to escape by water/get a boat? They are in the south. Did all the people with fishing boats get bit?

It would make for a shitty series?

I guess some did, Fear is going that way

Slayven

Quick question. It's been on my mind since the series started, but that plane from the Fear the Walking Dead commercial just reminded me. Instead of settling in these random towns and getting overrun with zombies over and over, why don't these people try to escape by water/get a boat? They are in the south. Did all the people with fishing boats get bit?

Evidently they must have forgotten about Savannah and the outer banks,

Starfield

OMG GLENN JUST CALLED RICK THE SAME THING HE CALLED HIM IN THE VERY FIRST EPISODE

"Dumbass"

Glenn is kill. Glenn is kill I fucking tell you :c

chrono01

Glenn called Rick "dumbass". That's what he called him way back in S1 when he talked to him on the radio.

I'm seriously hoping nothing bad happens to him...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Looked like it got cut when his knife broke.

His knife broke and he cut his hand.

I actually think he cut it when he braced his hand against the walker, underneath the embedded machete, cutting his hand in the process.

So...we're really gonna test the whole "open wound with zombie blood doesn't mean anything if it's not a bite" theory.

oneils

I actually think he cut it when he braced his hand against the walker, underneath the embedded machete, cutting his hand in the process.

So...we're really gonna test the whole "open wound with zombie blood doesn't mean anything if it's not a bite" theory.

Good catch, that might be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom