• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

That would be awesome.

Actually I think the opposite. I like Morgan ( though less every episode) but I don't really care to see what happened to him for a 90 min ep. A few minutes visiting it would have been enough for me. Reminds me of those Beth/Hospital episodes. Didn't even need to watch them the first time.

Actually I think the opposite. I like Morgan ( though less every episode) but I don't really care to see what happened to him for a 90 min ep. A few minutes visiting it would have been enough for me. Reminds me of those Beth/Hospital episodes. Didn't even need to watch them the first time.

I guess we'll see. I mean sure it could be boring or slow and pointless but I have to imagine they'll tie it in better than those Beth eps were since Morgan can take care of himself in a fight.

Zalasta

I see that Walking Dead is still resorting to ninja sneaking walkers...all of them standing around and one still manage to bite someone in the back. Enough with the cliche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom