• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, they did it. It's nice to see some logic instead of plot armor getting key characters out of situations. Congrats to the writing team for finally having the balls to do it.

Starfield

Guys he's dead. dont deny it. Glenn and Nicholas fell next to each other. You just couldnt see his body. You could clearly see Glenn lying on the floor getting ripped apart

Nameless

I was spoiled on Glenn's comic death even though I don't read them. ...

*comic spoilers*

Fuck so that means Negan's going to brain someone else.

Gorillaz

Yea he's dead

Honestly I would now be a bit more mad if they let him live on some extreme plot armor shit. Dude was consumed by that hoard he shoudn't make it out

Guys he's dead. dont deny it. Glenn and Nicholas fell next to each other. You just couldnt see his body. You could clearly see Glenn lying on the floor getting ripped apart
Nah they focused only on Glenn's head because they didn't want the audience to see Nick's body.

It's going to be some BS he survived but it isn't like the show hasn't pulled it before.

It was meaningless though....whyyy

That's how it should be. Everyone dying in the zombie apocalypse isn't going to have meaning, sometimes you take the wrong turn and end up in a dead end surrounded by zombies. The end.

If anything, it shows they're willing to remove the plot armor for key characters and not have their deaths tied to mid-season and season finales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom