• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Glad it didn't drag out, lesser shows would ahve that gun disappear for 14 eps until it becomes important again.

See, that's what I was expecting them to do. Like around the end of the season/half way through. But I agree I'm glad they got it over with.

Yeah, I'm starting to think Glenn isn't dead after all. They purposely changed the camera angle so that people would react the way everyone is right now.

Yep. Knew that was going to tie in somehow.

Wait, so the Wolverines plot is over?

I kinda like that!

Also they are doing a really bad job trying to keep Glen's fate a mystery

News flash, doing things completely different when a characters fate is kinda mysterious makes it obvious that something isn't right.

Chris Hardwick didn't sell that at all: "writers/cast not here cause blah wut blah" LOL

"Glenn appears to be ripped apart" - just now. LOL

He's alive.

last season, everyone thought tyreese beat martin to death, but he wasn't a a part of talking dead's death montage, and it turned out he was alive and lead the cannibals to rick's group. so, if they do or don't include glenn in tonight's montage, it *might* be a giveaway.

Gorillaz

wow if they serious let him live still after that

and yes I know future spoilers with him, this would have been a fun twist

Chris Hardwick acting like people don't know that character on show=dead, he can try to act like it's not a clue

TheTurboFD

I don't think glenn is dead. The other guy fell on top of him so I'm guessing the walkers are eating that guy's guts and his blood is causing them to not pay attention to glenn.

WE MUST BELIEVE

breadtruck

Legit depressed right now.

Im holding out hope that its Nick's body being torn apart instead of Glenn, but I cant see how he would even get out of this situation if he is alive yet.

Zalasta

Well, I guess I'm in the minority, I don't feel much in regards to Glenn's death, the character really lacked development in the last 2 seasons and I no longer have any attachment to him.

Glenn on the ground with a 100+ walkers around him isn't ambiguous

Oh, it absolutely is

1) Nick fell on Glenn
2) Talking Dead is acting strange as fuck

If he is dead, Walking Dead just did a really bad job making sure we know the character is dead.

Or

He's not dead and he's going to show up mid season out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom