• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
God bless Morgan. Can't believe you guys hated on the dude. He's all heart.

I mean, I've never hated Morgan but have been disappointed with the way he's done things. I still don't 100% agree with his ideology nor do I 100 % agree with Rick's. Both of them need to level out a bit but that's besides the point.

I liked this little heart to heart. They needed time just to learn each other and feel each other out.

Who knows what would have happened with denise. She wasn't in the infirmary when she was with the wolf. The wolf saved her life and got her to the infirmary safely. If he wasn't there who knows if she would have been able to get there and then in-turn save carl.

Morgan aint wrong.

LifEndz

The accents in this show are almost Orange is the new Black levels of bad. But hey...uncharted commercials made it worth it.

I think Morgan is saying Denise wouldn't have been close enough to the infirmary to be there for Rick and Carl. I don't remember how it exactly went down, but if she had been stuck in that house, she could have decided to just stay inside in the relative safety of the house.

ViciousDS

Banned
I know right?

I wouldn't ever want to come across gaf in a zombie apocalypse. You mother fuckers would kill me on sight.

Stay away from division gaf and you'll be fine.....those fuckers all grief and love it. They would backstab anyone and I wouldn't go anywhere near them.

BriGuy

Fear the Walking Dead wasn't all that bad actually. It has a lot of the impending feeling of dread that made the first season of TWD so good.

You new to this show? This series is a constant compilation of bad decisions that no sane person would do in those situations.

For a while, definitely. But I really thought season 4 and 5 we're turning that around. There's definitely still exceptions, but all-in-all I didn't hate anything except Beth's death.

This whole saga with the saviours has been ridiculous though. Last half season was silly with the whole "Why not just burn the walkers in the quarry?" "oh well we can't, we already know walkers can survive that," only to have all of the walkers die by fire anyway , but even that didn't feel as dumb as this.

I really don't want this show to go back down hill now, with all the potential and character depth built up over season 4 and 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom