• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisD

Carl should have kept a better EYE on the situation.

EYE can't believe that scene.

Always keep one EYE open Carl.

Should have played One Vision during that scene.

Okay, EYE'm done. I'll keep an EYE out for more opportunities.

This is good. This is real good.

I don't watch the show, but I always open this thread whenever I hear my family shouting things like, "COME ON," in the other room.

I just read off your list into the living room, and my family had this most deadpan glare towards me as I slowly closed the door. It was great.

Rick has HAD ENOUGH.

Me either, when he took her hostage, I figured there'd be a whole little storyline with it.

yeah, that would've made sense too. one of the theories after the midseason finale was that they crossed paths outside with the zombies with carl & rick & michonne and rick kills him right away and then the girl tends to carl.

Effect

Crazy episode. Carl missing an eye. Morgan likely got through to the Wolf!? Rick about to HAM on some walkers to buy Carl some time!!

justjim89

Rick sure is lucky he gets to do crazy shit without any actual risk of harm. I'd probably take advantage of it as often as he does if I were in his shoes.

lol completely forgot about these Fear the Walking Dead shorts. It's hard to care when they're 1 minute long, one every week, and even have a season break in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom