• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My god Carol will unleash hell on them haha

Stncold

Neo Member
Haha, their hands were tied in front of them. Could've taken her own gag off. These people are gonna get got real quick.

Their hands are pretty trapped. I don't know if you've ever had your hands taped up to the point you can barely move your fingers but it's pretty limiting in what you can do.

So if these people are saviors, that's cool. I was expecting a large group of nothing but men, but seeing there's strong women among them makes me think they're just like Rick and co.

Nameless

Maggie gave up the prison for Glenn's life so I'm not convinced she won't spill the beans to save her baby. Carol if you're gonna make a move make it soon!

Hopefully Daryl uses his Witcher sense and the group is on the trail

Stncold

Neo Member
From the shot they just showed of her hands, I think she could've removed a gag.

With a few minutes time to awkwardly reach behind their heads and use what limited finger movement they have to loosen the knot? Probably.

They were alone for like a minute though. Maggie had the right idea with trying to get her hands free first instead of trying to get the gag out.

Ataraxia

As expected if this weeks episode doesn't live up to last weeks it will be roundly condemned as a "filler" episode in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom