• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Guess I'm in the minority this episode. I'm rather enjoying it. I'm not a fan of Tara but I don't dislike her either, and I'm enjoying this Beach community.

I have a "hunch" that they know the Saviors, if all these new communities are leading towards a team up.
That would make sense.
Like Game of Thrones, being a decent human being gets you fucked more ways than one.
Heh, yeah, that's true.
Guess I'm in the minority this episode. I'm rather enjoying it. I'm not a fan of Tara but I don't dislike her either, and I'm enjoying this Beach community.
I'm really enjoying it as well. It's a nice chill episode.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Dammit, what a waste. Why couldn't a main character be the one to star in this episode instead of a side character nobody cares about?

Grisby

Tara of all character gonna start the alliance lol
This is it right? It's about recruiting until the final showdown. Tiger man, Morgan and Carol gonna come in and it'll take place in an open green field and tiger man's guard is gonna be quoting D&D and swinging his sword and-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom