• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty good so far and especially with the slight flashback things with the characters so far does kinda make me feel emotional.

Angry Fork

Writers of this show are terrible. First they ruin their game of thrones moment for ratings now they're ruining a premiere for ratings lol. Guess the suits are heavily in control or they're willingly doing it because reasons.

I'm fine with them doing it this way. Seeing Rick's failures and how it's effecting him is great. The end of the day, the show is about him. They'll show it when it's narratively effective for Rick's story and how Negan's taunts are getting to him.

Besides, I waited this long. Another few minutes isn't going to bother me. Just me though.

Sanjuro

In the next segment, Rick is going to have black & white flashbacks about paying his Sprint wireless bill and Doritos.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If we're lucky Negan killed the writers of this shit ass garbage.

I have a feeling if it were Coral, Rick would be a lot more unhinged than this.

Confirmed that they won't show who until the end. Gotta leave the fans and Talking Dead with something to talk about.

Zee-Row

Banned
AMC are such assholes , I would not be shocked if they didn't show anything this episode. This show is Dragon Ball Z Fuckery with the way they drag stuff out

Grisby

Yay, Dishonored.
The One and Done™;221241219 said:
The imagery and sound right now is incredible
Good shot with the hanging zombie and pulling back on Rick. That's the whole show summed up right there.

J_Viper

That Dishonored commercial was horrendous. Fucking stop with live action trailers.

I can't help but laugh at how much they're dragging out this reveal. I'm still into it though.

HeySeuss

I'm fine with them doing it this way. Seeing Rick's failures and how it's effecting him is great. The end of the day, the show is about him. They'll show it when it's narratively effective for Rick's story and how Negan's taunts are getting to him.

Besides, I waited this long. Another few minutes isn't going to bother me. Just me though.

Yeah I kinda like it too. Makes the importance of the reveal that much more significant. The commercial breaks are unnecessary though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom