• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifEndz

Very serious and somber tones by Chris Hardwick. Guess he learned from the whole "OMG, ZOMBIE BABY!!!" after Lori died.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Let's be real folks, Glenn's death was the best scene in this show's history but the rest of the episode was pretty lame.

RedFox85

My theory going in was that they filmed those scenes of everyone getting the bat to keep even the cast of the show in the dark. Just a thought, sort of reminded me of the simpsons who shot mr burns contest where they filmed all those different outcomes.

Was good once they got the needless teasing out of the way. Seriously, they didn't need to drag that out and they didn't need the flashbacks. They should have just played it straight like the comics. Glenn's death was good but if I'm nitpicking, having Abe go first kind of blunted the shock of Glenn's death. The back and forth between Maggie and Glenn in the comics was brutal but here I t wasn't quite the same.

Negan is killing it though.

I say it every season but he is the most underrated actor on TV. It's one thing to not win an emmy, I don't really care, but the fact that he is never nominated is an atrocity.

If Andrew Lincoln and Jeffrey Dean Morgan don't get nominated for this episode alone, it'll be a huge disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom