• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

The One and Done™;222218543 said:
Unless Ezekiel has some additional manpower or 20 more tigers we haven't seen yet, even if he teams up with Rick group Alexandria and Hilltop, he's still get washed by The Saviors.

Idk, Rick and co. killed damn near 40 of them by themselves. They did just get nerfed fairly hard, though.

HeySeuss

Asking again. How will giving tainted pigs to Negan's group going to help the kingdom? Negan will kill all of them.

Maybe the hope is a slow infection that would be basically like the flu. People get sick and if Negan gets stuff from 10+ groups, good luck tracing it back.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Haha, Zeke is Khary Payton, knew I liked his voice.

tumblr_m7dlp8YWLZ1r3cvdco1_500.gif

I don't see him as being :another weak group that's going to get shocked about how REAL things are!"... I think it's nice to see people who are dong more than just KILL KILL WHOMEVER KILLS FIRST WINS.

And yes, Carol's deceptive ways are getting pretty tired. Wohoo on calling her out on it.

I don't see him as being :another weak group that's going to get shocked about how REAL things are!"... I think it's nice to see people who are dong more than just KILL KILL WHOMEVER KILLS FIRST WINS.

And yes, Carol's deceptive ways are getting pretty tired. Wohoo on calling her out on it.

Wait this is Cyborg!?! Sheeeeeeit I like this guy.

Kard8p3

If I remember correctly, (COMIC SPOILERS)
didn't he have this talk with Micchone in the comics? Carol gonna be the love interest for ol aquaboy here?

Korigama

I mainly remembered him as Drebin in MGS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom