• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18 inch Spider-Man is $10 at Target now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Malakhov said:
Buying toys is lame?

Eighteen inches of hard plastic Spider-Man will please you or your woman to the core.

Drensch

Some Targets. I haven't seen it less than 15 round here yet. It will drop though, Targets have so many of them that they're gonna have to make them real cheap.

Matlock

Banned
thom said:
is this the giant spiderman toy with the insane amount of articulation?

superposablespidey.jpg

That it is.

thom

Art Tool. That's exactly the reason I'm interested in it. This toy can be posed so much more naturally than those lame "sketch figures" (proper nomenclature?)

10 bucks I'll have to buy two and the temptation to pose humping spidermans will be too great.

I'll post pics soon.

bjork

Yeah, it was $15.18 last weekend at the Target near my work. Walked over there on the clock to get some aspiring, and decided to shop for like an hour. Found Spidey, bought him, and made him have mad sex with Armada Unicron on the store's counter.

Then we have him doing lewd things with the pens people use to sign credit card receipts...

Dyne

*sees above pic*

Well, that IS awesome enough to warrant a purchase.

EDIT: Hey, does anyone know where I can buy one in Canada? I've got a Superstore closest; think they'll have it?

ohamsie

Wow, that does make a really good art tool. Even has finger articulation!!!!!!!!

Plus it looks really fun to play with.

Drensch

It is pretty badass. I bought one for my niece last week(she might as well be federman when it comes to Spider-man), and it's heavy as hell. Astonishingly heavy for an action fig, even as big as it is.

Never really wanted one until I read some of the comments on this as a posing tool for drawing.
Now if only I can find this cheap here in Canada (probably cheapest at Walmart at around $29)....

samusx

Banned
Do you know, that same toy sells for 4400 YEN in Japan toys R us. OMFG I can't believe you can get it that cheap there.

I want it.

MrPing1000 got his spiderman :D But his upper legs dont appear to go vertical so he cant do nazi salutes etc.

Atm he's poised to do a spideroonie :p

thom

my target was sold out as well...but I wanted one so bad I picked one up at Wal-Mart for $21.97.

+1 for my dumb ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom