• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20-year old kid blows own head off for not knowing how to start a Ferrari...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCX

DCX
Mejilan said:
:(

I didn't enjoy Pulp Fiction. Some great dialogue, but what a shitty movie.

Unless the dialogue was the whole point of the movie?
Ummm...yeah. The story was good, the presentation top notch, the acting godly. The back and forth between two people is what makes the movie great.

DCX

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Stopped Fargo halfway through and returned it to the rental place. Never saw Reservoir Dogs. I might give that one a shot, I suppose.

DCX

DCX
Mejilan said:
Stopped Fargo halfway through and returned it to the rental place. Never saw Reservoir Dogs. I might give that one a shot, I suppose.
I guess you don't like "these" types of movies.

DCX

Mejilan

I wouldn't have put Pulp Fiction and Fargo into similar classifications.

I've watched Pulp Fiction many, many times, and always enjoyed the dialogue. But that's it.

Fargo bored me to stupidity, and I and two others that were watching it just looked at each other halfway through and silently agreed to move on.

DCX

DCX
Mejilan said:
I wouldn't have put Pulp Fiction and Fargo into similar classifications.

I've watched Pulp Fiction many, many times, and always enjoyed the dialogue. But that's it.

Fargo bored me to stupidity, and I and two others that were watching it just looked at each other halfway through and silently agreed to move on.
Fargo did seem to drag on a bit, but the tail end of the movie wrapped it up.

DCX

Mejilan

So I've heard, afterwards. I've always kept an eye out for a tv showing, but never found it on. I have tivo now, perhaps I'll do a search.

Shinobi

Boomer said:
They show homosexual assrapings on TV up there?

Well, one of the regular cable channels shows Oz up here...

HalfPastNoon said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't "uuuuuhhhhhhhhh" me...if I haven't seen it, I'm not going to know the reference. I haven't even seen the Godfather movies yet, which I consider a lot more embarassing.

Resevoir Dogs is hilarious though...saw that for the first time about a year ago. If you want another movie with great dialouge and back and fourth action, check out Glengary Glen Ross.

Leon

DCX said:
I guess you don't like "these" types of movies.

DCX

Fargo, the same type as Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs? Get out of here.

Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs are golden. Fargo is shit, from start to finish. It relies solely on the stereotype and the accurate depiction of the boring people living there, not the quickness of the dialogue/characters. However, if there ever was a Coen brothers' film that can give Pulp Fiction a run for its money, it's certainly not Fargo, it's the Big Lebowski. The Big Lebowski is fucking genius.

Vincent: Marvin, what do you make of all this?
Marvin: I don't EVEN have an opinion..
Vincent: Well you gotta have an opinion! I mean, do you think that god came down from heaven and stopped those bullets from--**BLAM**
Jules: WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON BACK THERE?

Shinobi said:
Don't "uuuuuhhhhhhhhh" me...if I haven't seen it, I'm not going to know the reference. I haven't even seen the Godfather movies yet, which I consider a lot more embarassing.

Shinobi
Sonny Corleone?
Who the f**k is he?

:lol

sadly, I haven't seen them either. something about a horse head though?

Guzim

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Heeeeehaaaaaaa

andthebeatgoeson

neptunes said:
LOL what a de-railed thread.

have funs with this jackson sound board, most of the quotes are from pulp fiction and shaft.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sjackson.html

Thanks, man. Good link. +1 interweb

BTW, I miss Worms, where they allowed different Soundschemes.

When you would hit one of your own, you would get:
'I'll never forgive your ass for this shit' speeded up. I want to d/l another version with some of those schemes.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
4911shotmarvin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom