• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
11767522.jpg

7tnNv.png

ASaE1.png

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Eastern standings are wrong, son. We just lived by JR for dat 21-8

Cloudy

Banned
Man, Nash's defense is abysmal. We need to trade for some hustle guys who can shoot. Nice to see Pau playing better and upping his trade value

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HARGOD

lol Lakers

reilo

First Faterhood.gov ads and now Grepolis.tv ads -- the NBA really got it locked in on Dy with these commercials.

giri

lma you are so mad,i always read your posts and you can tell you want knicks to lose. melo is out along with many others.

No: melo,felton,shump,amare.

The suns started Shannon Brown.

Also, ESPN standings are shown by your winning %... so the heat would still be at the top of the table.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Like I give a fuck about the shitty East to bother taking a screencap after the games are over.

Update it, you filthy whore. I've waited 20 years to be a happy Knick fan again. Don't take this away from me. I need this.

Come on...I'm moving to place where I'll be surrounded by Heat "fans".

Yes, that's right. Central Florida/Orlando.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Update it, you filthy whore. I've waited 20 years to be a happy Knick fan again. Don't take this away from me. I need this.

My condolences.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

mmm Rockets first championship mmmmm Rockets still have the Knicks number even today

ewwwww you're moving to Florida... god help you friend!

reilo

And you shall wait another 20.

Matrix

Hell nah. I love central Florida.

Windermere is gorgeous, my house just got built there. Can't wait to leave NYC already. I hate it up here.

I agree with that. I'm on my way out of this shit hole in the next two years most likely.

reilo

See that's not right. Why can't you be happy for another fanbase?

I can't be happy for my own fanbase at the moment and you're gonna come in here crying about not being all smiles and fairy toots about the fucking Knicks?

Matrix

I can't be happy for my own fanbase at the moment and you're gonna come in here crying about not being all smiles and fairy toots about the fucking Knicks?

lol this is too good. Hey, you have the up and coming Rockets number this year! :(

Top Bottom