• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What's to debate? NBA-GAF knows Wade is a dirty floppy bitch. News @ 11.

He'll get his miniscule fine and flop harder.

Flopping? What is it with you and flopping?

Dude deliberately violated international man laws and kneed a guy in the nuts because he wasn't blowing the Bobcats out like he wanted.

Forest Hills/Rego Park and Douglaston area.

I just hate the traffic, congestion, roads, taxes, cost of living, weather, schools, etc. Just not where I want to be anymore. Used to love it in my early 20s. Now approaching 30 :'(

but forest hills/rego park has nice neighborhoods! i do understand the financial part however. though douglaston is north of alley pond and is pretty far from the city.

hope FL works out for you bro.

Cloudy

Banned
I hope Pau won't be the scapegoat and get traded. With him on the team at least he's under pressure to play him and Dwight heavy minutes.

It's not about scapegoating. We need a defensive stopper who can shoot. Pau can get us that

Dude deliberately violated international man laws and kneed a guy in the nuts because he wasn't blowing the Bobcats out like he wanted.
tbh I think it was a mistake, ramon was pressuring him and he was going back/lost his balance and his leg/knee collided with his low hanging nuts. I could be easily be wrong and wade could have done that shit on purpose. I just don't wanna think that's the case.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
but forest hills/rego park has nice neighborhoods! i do understand the financial part however. hope FL works out for you bro.

I'm surrounded by dickheaded Russian-Jews from my former country, I can't stand like 80% of them - especially the idiots who are my age and think they're gangstas on dat grind...
working at their dad's Jewelry store.

The house I built in FL would cost about $1M+ in Queens and Long Island, with about $20,000 in taxes a year. LOL. Fuck that. I've got a fraction of those taxes to pay. With the best school district for my future kids, in the safest and nicest area home to Shaq and Tiger Woods.

Edit: Thanks btw :p

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
tbh I think it was a mistake, ramon was pressuring him and he was going back/lost his balance and his leg/knee collided with his low hanging nuts. I could be easily be wrong and wade could have done that shit on purpose. I just don't wanna think that's the case.

That was clear as day intentional but by all means let the Indiana series stand as testament to Wade's character these days...

oh wait
what? AC3 is boss, yo. Dat storytelling and dat cinematic spit & shine. You playing it on a console?

AC3 is a perfect example of "doin 2 much"

and Connor is the worst main character of 2012

Wade (like Karl Malone) is a master of the flop-cheapshot. I once watched David Robison D'ing up Malone and Malone flopped and swung his meathook elbow directly into David's skull. It was like watching a building collapse with Robinson, went down in pieces and was lucky not to blow out his knee.

Here it is on YouTube.

the dude clotheslined Darren Collison from behindn on a fast break and dislocated Rondo's arm. He doesnt get the benefit of the doubt.

Dang, Leastern conference. Where Josh Smith is a 3 seed

Smith is a knucklehead with his 20 foot jumpers, but the Hawks would get a decent seed out west. Theyre legit defensively, and they have guys that can score the fucking basketball. Theyre a lesser version of the Miami heat

Josh Smith's team: 17-9
Team Joe Johnson is on where he might be the third best player: 14-14

I can't believe coaches actually thought Iso was better than Smoove.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Josh Smith's team: 17-9
Team Joe Johnson is on where he might be the third best player: 14-14

I can't believe coaches actually thought Iso was better than Smoove.

To be fair, there was as big of a chance of J Smoove turning into Stromile Swift this year as him outplaying Joe Johnson.

the dude clotheslined Darren Collison from behindn on a fast break and dislocated Rondo's arm. He doesnt get the benefit of the doubt.
idk how you put the rondo injury on wade, they both got tangled up and wade MIGHT have flopped but he dropped first and rindo just fell awkwardly. Haven't seen the collison one yet so I can't comment.

why you hating on kados boy?

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

Top Bottom