• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Emwitus

It's the super small ball that dumb fuck is going for. He's doing that regardless of the situation and it's killing the Lakers' size advantage and any remote chance of having a decent defense.

d'antoni's that guy at the convention still using back back down down cheat code for mk2 on tekken tag.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yes, I'm jealous that it took you a JR Smith game winner to beat the Suns. Nailed it!

I can't be happy for my own fanbase at the moment and you're gonna come in here crying about not being all smiles and fairy toots about the fucking Knicks?
You're never happy about the effing Blazers, I didn't think you wanted to be though.

Lillard will be ROTY and you're still dour as fuck.
Yes, I'm jealous that it took you a JR Smith game winner to beat the Suns. Nailed it!
Yeah I didn't understand that post myself.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Going back to Houston, Goosh?

Maybe (most likely out of everything) I don't have much family still alive there (morbid much) West coast maybe or even Canada perhaps lol

reilo

Being happy for the Knicks fanbase is like being happy for Dy that his current bitch is just crazy, and not crazy and pregnant.

Or being happy that Cloving bought another game on Steam, but this time he actually installed it.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Maybe (most likely out of everything) I don't have much family still alive there (morbid much) West coast maybe or even Canada perhaps lol

Dude...Canadia? Might as well move to Portland with Reilo's stank ass. Hahaha

It's LIKE Canada, without the sadness of knowing you live in CANADA. Plus the Blazers are managed much like the Rockets. You won't miss much.

Edit: Houston or Austin. Take your pick.

lol i can feel it,more more! no melo,shump or amare.also it took dudley 30 something points shotting 3s like a mad man to keep it close. what you are telling me is that you have standards for a knick team even injured,thanks!

reilo

But that's progress for Dy. He told me he likes them crazy.

7vHhY.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dude...Canadia? Might as well move to Portland with Reilo's stank ass. Hahaha

It's LIKE Canada, without the sadness of knowing you live in CANADA. Plus the Blazers are managed much like the Rockets. You won't miss much.

I like Vancouver and that's about it, though I'm not sure I can afford it... I plan to hunt Bish! muhahaha

I have a feeling it will be Htown again.

linsivvi

I'm not disagreeing. I didn't want the small ball there tonight.

Just saying with 3 min to go and down 12 I wouldn't put in a dude who just sat out 3 ganes last week from back spasms. Game was over. He'll I'd pull Kobe Nash and the rest out of there.

Morris is worse than Smush Parker. He should not be in the league let alone start.

I hope Pau won't be the scapegoat and get traded. With him on the team at least he's under pressure to play him and Dwight heavy minutes. If they trade him they'll probably get some mediocre wing players and we'll really see Nellie ball for the entire game.

AlphaSnake

I like Vancouver and that's about it, though I'm not sure I can afford it... I plan to hunt Bish! muhahaha

I have a feeling it will be Htown again.

Cool cool. Good luck. The most important thing is leaving NY.

A cardboard box in Tulsa would probably be better. Hahaha

AlphaSnake

reilo seems like your boy raymond was indeed playing injured afterall. he isn't as bad as we thought!

That's bullshit, if you ask me. How many of Felton's missed shots were EASY layups? You don't need working fingers to make a layup. You just need a fucking palm and 5 sticks on that palm. Functioning or not.

That's bullshit, if you ask me. How many of Felton's missed shots were EASY layups? You don't need working fingers to make a layup. You just need a fucking palm and 5 sticks on that palm. Functioning or not.

don't think so,he usually finished before the hand injury. i do think it was dumb to play that injured though.

Matrix

Cool cool. Good luck. The most important thing is leaving NY.

A cardboard box in Tulsa would probably be better. Hahaha

haha I know and thanks. My siblings took off (lucky sobs), Ive stuck around strictly cause of my health reasons and my dad's company.

Cloudy

Banned
Lawson didnt even shoot or score well. Brewer went off. That was Kobe's man.

He guarded him at times but he was on Gallo and Iggy more. I'm not saying Kobe played great defense but it's not about just scoring. Lawson broke us down over and over and folks trying to help contain him is what gave them open 3s (14 assists for Lawson).

Look, Nash's defense is terrible but I don't expect him to defend anyone. It's on Mitch to give this roster a chance vs. good WC opponents

Are we really spending half a page debating whether Felton is hurt/injuries are really affecting his play?

SMH Dy trolling members of Knicks-GAF while not even posting. This shit is cray.

AlphaSnake

damn dude where in NY do you live? i cant imagine living anywhere else

Forest Hills/Rego Park and Douglaston area.

I just hate the traffic, congestion, roads, taxes, cost of living, weather, schools, etc. Just not where I want to be anymore. Used to love it in my early 20s. Now approaching 30 :'(

reilo

Access Denied like the shitty post that it probably was.

Morris is worse than Smush Parker. He should not be in the league let alone start.

I hope Pau won't be the scapegoat and get traded. With him on the team at least he's under pressure to play him and Dwight heavy minutes. If they trade him they'll probably get some mediocre wing players and we'll really see Nellie ball for the entire game.

Agree again. My hate for Morris is well documented here. He botched a real chance for the lakers to get a decent run with his boneheaded plays.

And pau has played very well since he came back from injury. Didn't board well tonight of course but was great on offense.

I'm not sure why he doesn't just start Jamison at the 3 over Morris. I get why he wants Ron on the bench but not if it means burn for Morris.

Nellie ball is quite different than his offense though. That's run and chuck. You see actual sets right now. They run horns a lot with pau and Dwight out there with a lot of backscreens. Nellie ball is mostly random.

All in all I don't think anyone should overreact to this game. This was always going to be one of the toughest road games of the year, the refs were one sided, Denver shot over their head from three, and Dwight idiotically got himself kicked out and they were one mwp layup from being down 5 with 4 to go.

Sucks to lose but if you had to pick 5 road games thus lose this year this was one of them.

Top Bottom