• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Piecake

Has Shved played like this all season? I only saw him when we played them recently, and he looked like crap that night. His passing has been on point. PEACE.

Yea, he's played really well for us. Sometimes his shooting is off, but his passing has been great. I think he has easily been our best guard this year (not saying much)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Spent the whole halftime show on how much YNOT has improved this year. He's the same exact player.

b-b-b-b-but syphon said wesbrook will pass more this season

my man

wallpapertrollface.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
I think we learned how important Martin is tonight.

He's good for 16 a night and he helps our other guys get theirs by spacing the floor so well.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And Barea is a huge flopper but that was a legit offensive foul

Yeah. He was whipping his head like crazy trying to get calls on offense but dude just moved his feet and read Durant the whole way. Too easy a call.

#stayhumble kd

That was an offensive foul I'd say. You can see Durant's arm follow through after Barea fell so it was clear he was pushing with the elbow pretty hard (or at least the way he was moving indicated that). If Durant wouldn't have done that follow through I wouldn't have been so certain about the offensive foul.

Top Bottom