• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Have the Heat let anyone off the bench play beside Allen?

Edit: Cole, I guess.

Piecake

Im liking this JJ. Last year i felt he was constantly pressing. This game, its all in the flow of the offense. Must help having competent wing players

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
holy shit Harden lol

smh @ Lin

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik is a rebound machine

Judderman

drawer by drawer
lol at Wade asking Melo to run him over.

iCFQD1rOqUaue.png

Matrix

Goddammit Magoosh. No one cares about Houston.

TYYYYYYYYSON CHAAAAANDLER

Grrrrrrrrrrrr they will, they will.

Harden makes them good!

as I type this he hits another 3!

by the way does anyone here have the Command and Conquer pack on Origin and does the game hold up? I kinda want to play the good ones again

Pimpwerx

It would be nice to get it down to single digits before the half. I feel like NY is slowing down somewhat offensively. Not nearly enough, but they're not running and gunning and making everything like before. PEACE.

Piecake

I cant believe we are crushing a team with no Love, no Rubio, and Pekovic playing like crap. Last year, that was our entire offense!

Top Bottom