• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Withstand the third quarter.

Ball movement in the fourth.

Do it, Knicks.

Also, nice to see Lin doing well. I think as he gets healthier and gets more confidence in his teammates, he'll improve too.

Pimpwerx

Considering that felt like a 20+ point blowout, I'm satisfied with being down 11 at the half. The game is within reach, but if we don't play better, this one is a wrap anyway. I expect the Knicks to come out chucking and hopefully cold, while Miami pushes the pace to get some easy buckets. PEACE.

Withstand the third quarter.

Ball movement in the fourth.

Do it, Knicks.

Also, nice to see Lin doing well. I think as he gets healthier and gets more confidence in his teammates, he'll improve too.

I think his teammates trust him just fine...you gotta let Harden initiate too...Lin is feeling it...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets turnovers and D bleh

charsace

Melo with 7 boards. When Melo is working for that offensive rebound opponents have to put a body(s) on him and that frees up other guys to crash.

RBH

mullens pls

stahp

image.php

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Harden with 27, Lin with 19 heading into the 4th. Houston is actually entertaining to watch, so that's something.

But starting the 4th without Lin, or Harden and they look so bad on offense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets look like ass now... god damn team is garbage with Douglas at point and Parsons wtf is his deal.\

Fucking make some subs shitty ass coach!

Matrix

this parsons guy is playing not so good.yo. does he usually play like this? I didn't notice him much in the rockets' first game.

No he's much better or was last year. These first two games are bizzaro and hope its not a new trend

You cant guard Harden!!!!!

Top Bottom