• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn cut Tony Douglas... what a scrub

exarkun

the rockets look more athletic (with scoring results) than they have in years.

And rockets fans are officially wearing fear the beard shirts...

BobLoblaw

Banned
No I said it was a careless and lazy foul that led to a player getting injured. The f*ck did you get that last part?
Again, there are a shit ton of "lazy" fouls in every goddamn game. People almost never get injured as a result. Last night was an exception. What's done is done. No one's asking you for forgiveness, so accept what happened and move the f*ck on. Z-Bo almost had a season ending injury four games into last season on a "lazy" foul. Shit happens.

we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves

Moral Victory: MKG to get 20+ minutes

If T time is in the game late in the fourth again I will rage. I'm 100 percent okay with MKG playing the 4 if that is the alternative.

edit: why in the hell did the Rockets decide to keep Douglas over Livingston? That shit don't make no sense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morris fluke game confirmed... another scrub.

PLAY JONES!

"I dont know why they let him dribble."

Shitty coach lets shitty player dribble.

TURBOZONE_Fields-Interview.gif

Matrix

:O Aldrich

lol

Matrix

Dude in the stands next to me told her him to go back to new york you bum and had some rage behind it lol

lol

Smokey you sporting a beard? lol

Matrix

fuck you Douglas

Top Bottom