• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Freak accident? ZBo put his whole body into Rush. Watch it again man, lazy attempt at blocking mixed with a big time hip check while the dude is in the air isnt how a freak accident happens.

Oh awesome guy apologizing after a careless foul that cost a guy that's going into a player option year next year a bunch of money. What a good dude, SMH
I've watched it multiple times already. There's body contact on tons of attempted blocks. You can call that shit "lazy" if you want, but it happens every game. If B Rush wasn't injured, no one would say shit about it because it's a regular occurrence. It's not like he grabbed him in mid-air or anything like that. Are you saying that Z Bo intentionally tried to injure him? If so, you're out of your goddamn mind.

Flash

i like brooklyns court. they'll probably win... no way stern lets them lose home opener especially after what happened because of sandy

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
As much as I dislike Lance Stephenson for being a woman beating piece of shit, I have to say that dude is looking like damned good combo guard this year.

The M.O.B

682081939.jpg

The "Brooklyn Knight" team mascot............

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember when people thought that Lowry would be the shitty Villanova point guard

Myself included

Top Bottom