• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Frank, just wait 'til ya boy come back

amare_original.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Worst part about this game is the refs aren't being unfair. This is a fair game, Grizz killin while NY is melting.

the biggest mistake was not starting camby man Marc always gets the best of chandler and the breakdown start from there. Also this is a game where Amare's ability to draw fouls in the post is missed.

also haters ead

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
? Refs been shitty all night. We might still be down if it was officiated better but saying its been fine is disingenuous.

refs been on some bitch shit since the JR/Jared smackfest. I called it then that it was going to a whistle game. Knicks just got the short end of the stick.

refs been on some bitch shit since the JR/Jared smackfest. I called it then that it was going to a whistle game. Knicks just got the short end of the stick.

Yep. melo got shit on the worst i think. Still lots of time left so I hope they keep their cool and have better ball movement and shot selection.

Top Bottom