• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

charsace

And the funny thing is that Vince still moves as well as Kobe and jumps higher, but doesn't work nearly as hard. If he worked like Kobe he would still be a 20ppg slasher.

His Vert is still like 35-37 inches. It just isn't 44+ that it used to be.

This Vita commercial is really trying to say that the morning commute wouldn't be such a drag if someone would just stab a motherfucker.

Eddy Curry is still the worst rebounder ever, sanity resumes.

i

Pimpwerx

Lakers' problems so far:

1. Terrible bench 12pts so far is 2010-11 Heat bad.

2. Perimeter defense stinks. They are gonna get lit up by a lot of backcourts.

PEACE.

giri

How does Mayo look?

I really liked the Mavs pickups for their back court (Collison and Mayo), i think Mayo could have a MIP type season in him.

And collison is just going to revert back to his norm proving that the pacers offense actually forced him to be a worse player.

charsace

How does Mayo look?

I really liked the Mavs pickups for their back court (Collison and Mayo), i think Mayo could have a MIP type season in him.

And collison is just going to revert back to his norm proving that the pacers offense actually forced him to be a worse player.

Mayo looks good against an old back court. Lakers would be getting blown out right now if Wince wasn't throwing up shit to see what sticks to backboard.

Literally took his pivot foot off the ground 3x right in the refs face

NBA man.

charsace

And not surprised that giant vagina pau is getting embarrassed buy curry

McCurry can get deep position and style on anyone in the league. He has elite post skills. He's just a stupid, lazy, dickhead that hates basketball, but plays because he has the tools to stick in the league.

Smokey

McCurry can get deep position and style on anyone in the league. He has elite post skills. He's just a stupid, lazy, dickhead that hates basketball, but plays because he has the tools to stick in the league.

The words elite and curry do not go together in any fashion. And he's also going against the softest big if not the softest player in the league.

Vandiger

Mitch looking dissapointed, you should be. If only you had some say in the coaching hire. I find it odd that Ebanks is not there at all.

Top Bottom