• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

charsace

It only seemed like yesterday...the excitement in the air for Jodie Meeks!

ROFL they didn't know any better. I saw enough of him whenever you guys played us to know it was a terrible signing. Dude really is Meek and his play makes you want to brain him with a big, rusty piece of iron. And he wasn't even playing for the Knicks.

Smokey

Dude has a Shaq wingspan, great hands, soft touch, a hook shot from either block, fakes in the post, and great footwork. Not caring about anything else but scoring in the post and being a lazy shit is why he's been a huge bust. Curry can abuse anyone in league in the post. He was a 17ppg game guy while not giving a shit. If he cared even a little about basketball he would be a 20 and 10 guy.

This is not the first time Dwight and Gasol are facing him and he's abused both guys before.

I see. Obviously your curry knowledge is great so I will take your word. Pau still a bitch tho

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blow it up, Lakers-age. JJ Hickson and Luke Babbitt for Dwight Howard.

Los Angeles Lakers Geriatric Center.

I said it before, and I say it again. They already look tired and old and its only the 1st game of the season. 81 games to go? The Thunder will DESTROY them in the playoffs.

Spurs vs. Jazz WCF is going to be great.

He wasn't very good last year and he's not getting any younger.

You know, arguing Nash wasn't good last year basically means you think that Gortat was an MVP candidate last year.

Because the Suns won a lot of games in the West last year with two players who were good and a lot of guys that sucked so either Nash (my pick) or Gortat (I guess yours) was having an enormous impact.

Pimpwerx

Lakers just don't have chemistry. They ran up against an experienced Mavs team with literally hours of playing time together. LAL was always the underdog in this matchup. Keep the faith. PEACE.

Top Bottom