• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yes, because jumping in front of guy at the last second is a charge.

NY Effect.

Anderson's feet weren't fully planted. Hah, his heels were still coming down.

LOL. Carmelo halftime interview. "They're killing me. I'm alright though."

Melo keeps getting hacked non stop. It's getting annoying. The refs are clearly against him, that's why he knows he has to stay with his shot and fight back to bring it in.

Is Dwane Casey purposely trying to tank by not playing Valanciunas ever in the fourth quarter or is he one of the dumbest and most scared coaches in league history?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is Dwane Casey purposely trying to tank by not playing Valanciunas ever in the fourth quarter or is he one of the dumbest and most scared coaches in league history?

Nobody knows man, nobody knows.

11 and 11 in 3 quarters and then stuck to the bench for the 4th.

Casey has to be trolling. I wish these hack reporters would even ask him why he's not playing him.

ryan-ts

Raptors lose!

tumblr_mc60ivYMti1qlb1vt.gif

Flash

on days I don't watch the game I just look at the 4th quarter play by plays and search for val... and as usual no findings.

fuck casey...

and wtf is up with Casey and Davis? The guy plays so little... half the time he rebounds more than Bargnani in half as many minutes. If Bargnani ain't making shots get him the fuck out alraedy. This team pisses me off.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Novak needs to start earning his paycheck.

a pretty good article explained this though. When brewer in on the floor teams have designated him the least likely to score and play off him, thats the opposite of what is happening with Novak who is a known 3 pt threat. Though Novak has no excuse to miss open 3's though

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Does Colangelo have some sort of gag order on the media? Why aren't they calling out Casey on his shit substitutions in the 4th quarter game after game?

Top Bottom