• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canuck76

Banned
Matthews would start at PG or SF on a Kobe team. I'd rather have LMA than Howard. I don't like unskilled offensive players

You've probably never seen Mathews before this season.

We're praising him because his dribble has come so far not because he's a good dribbler. And he's a not really a pg level pass either. He'd also get abused at SF

Look at Howard's stats.

Look at LMA's stats.

That should be enough to persuade you. Of course that's not the only argument but geez son.

I'd take Howard over LMA every day and twice on sunday

Batum, Lilliard and Matthews would start on the Lakers. Aldridge is better than anyone on the Lakers not named Kobe

jreZnWF76CLFa.jpg

fertygo

Matthews would start at PG or SF on a Kobe team. I'd rather have LMA than Howard. I don't like unskilled offensive players

Fuck off Konex, other team have their superstar injured, traded for nothing or just have plain bad squad and you saying this shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You've probably never seen Mathews before this season.

We're praising him because his dribble has come so far not because he's a good dribbler. And he's a not really a pg level pass either. He'd also get abused at SF

Look at Howard's stats.

Look at LMA's stats.

That should be enough to persuade you. Of course that's not the only argument but geez son.

I'd take Howard over LMA every day and twice on sunday

Stats are great but if you watch basketball it is easy to see that LMA is a more skilled player on o

TylerD

My roommate just walked in and told me Harden's line. Very impressive. Very impressive indeed.

Wish I could have watched it rather than be inundated with support calls thanks to that bitch Sandy.

Aldridge is better than Dwight at most things, but Dwight's advantage in paint protection (shot blocking+defensive rebounding) is absurd and makes him a much better player when healthy.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Four years, $41 million for Jrue Holiday before midnight buzzer, sources tell ESPN

sam_amick
Person w/ knowledge of deal tells USAT Jrue Holiday agreed to a four-year extension worth up to $46 million with Philly just b4 deadline.

lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

LOL

Blackace

A beast indeed, but better than Howard?
Never said he was better just that it's not as completely insane as some are making it sound
Aldridge is better than Dwight at most things, but Dwight's advantage in paint protection (shot blocking+defensive rebounding) is absurd and makes him a much better player when healthy.
True

Blackace

ESPNSteinLine
Four years, $41 million for Jrue Holiday before midnight buzzer, sources tell ESPN

sam_amick
Person w/ knowledge of deal tells USAT Jrue Holiday agreed to a four-year extension worth up to $46 million with Philly just b4 deadline.

lol

Jrue beasted today

Canuck76

Banned
Stats are great but if you watch basketball it is easy to see that LMA is a more skilled player on o

Oh of course he is. But look at Howard. Dudes a tank. He scores points just posting up and turning. And he has more offensive game than that. Howard scores pts in his sleep. Just the fact that people have to hack him to keep him from scoring.

That's already a huge plus. Doesn't matter if he makes those fts

Not even to mention he's a 4 time DPOY for a reason.

It's pretty simple. I love LMA but i'd rather have Howard every day.

Top Bottom