• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

DJ88

Please, just one more quarter. Heat better keep playing strong and driving into the paint. They cant't keep giving the Thunder all these chances to comeback.

effzee

Bosh needs to take Perkins or Ibaka off the dribble when he gets the pass off the pick and roll or double on LBJ.

Of course if he can handle the pass that is. He has fumbled 2-3 passes away into turnovers. Not that he is playing shitty, he has 13 rebounds but again those are among the many Miami wasted possessions.

Miami has done a great job of keeping them at bay. You figure if they didn't collapse last game they would be up 2-0 going back home.

OKC has had like 2 good quarters so far. Not a good look.

thekad

Banned
Bosh needs to take Perkins or Ibaka off the dribble when he gets the pass off the pick and roll or double on LBJ.

Of course if he can handle the pass that is. He has fumbled 2-3 passes away into turnovers. Not that he is playing shitty, he has 13 rebounds but again those are among the many Miami wasted possessions.

Spoelstra told him never to touch the ball and by god that's what he's going to do.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Tune in, first thing I see is Westbrook jacking up wild shots and not passing to open teammates. I guess I know why they're down.

Top Bottom