• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
God if Harden makes anything and OKC doesn't foul so much they are up by almost 10. Instead Labron and co have the lead going into the 4th.

Nameless

Westbrook being a dumbass is what killed OKC's momentum and sent it flying in the other direction. I'd trade him to Phoenix for Nash & two 1st rounders. Or pull a sign and trade with Brooklyn for Derron.

Wow. I hate blaming refs, but the 2 foul calls, especially the 2nd one, on Durant this quarter completely changed the game. How do you make those calls? Durant should never have been forced to the bench.

benching WB was good...for a minute. he should have come back in. Poor coaching.

I can't believe Miami is winning because of their FT shooting and OKC's inability to shoot them (along with the refs fucking over Durant).

The amount of fluke stuff going on this series so far. come on, regression.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Westbrook being a dumbass is what killed OKC's momentum and sent it flying in the other direction. I'd trade him to Phoenix for Nash & two 1st rounders.

Yeah it's Westbrook's fault for Harden going 1-8 from the field and sucking ass from the stripe as well.

Owzers

this game for me is: wade and james yelling their way to the free throw line with little or no contact on the actual shot + OKC fouling on 2 three point shots back to back.

Puddles

Banned
Thanks refs. Bullshit 4th on KD changed that quarter.

Bullshit 4th on KD, bullshit charge on Westbrook, bullshit fouls on 3 point shots, bullshit jump-ball when the ball went off LeBron that set up his 3 pointer.

That's at least a 10 point swing right there, and it's entirely thanks to the zebras. That's not even taking into account what Durant might have been able to do if he'd stayed in the game. This could be a 15 point Thunder lead.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Naw. It was the two dumb fouls on threes. Thunder extended the lead with Durant out.

don't bring that up. clearly the refs tripped both Ibaka and Fish into those Heat players.

Bullshit 4th on KD, bullshit charge on Westbrook, bullshit fouls on 3 point shots, bullshit jump-ball when the ball went off LeBron that set up his 3 pointer.

wait, this stupidity isn't an act? you're serious about this?

MY MISTAKE I APOLOGIZE

Bullshit 4th on KD, bullshit charge on Westbrook, bullshit fouls on 3 point shots, bullshit jump-ball when the ball went off LeBron.

That's at least a 10 point swing right there, and it's entirely thanks to the zebras. That's not even taking into account what Durant might have been able to do if he'd stayed in the game. This could be a 15 point Thunder lead.

you are amazing

Top Bottom