• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

effzee

Durant should have just let Lebron have that at the end. Why pick up the foul?

THEN AGAIN IT WAS PHANTOM THE REFS OMG WWE STEEL CHAIR STEEL CHAIR!

They should put Sef back in for Harden...

he's has nothing on the offensive side and is a meh defender. Also the Thunder got the lead with Sef out there.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
LoL a little late as the replay shows him easily there.

You can't lean into the dude like that...

OKC still seems the better team, they just aren't making FTs for whatever reason, and Durant is getting into foul trouble far too often.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Seriously. And he's predominately a jump shooter. People's hatred of the Heat making them act like the Thunder aren't the darlings of the refs is hilarious.

And that was a good charge call. Durant was shifting over still.

It's like people forgot the whole Fthunder thing..

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Seriously. And he's predominately a jump shooter. People's hatred of the Heat making them act like the Thunder aren't the darlings of the refs is hilarious.

the refs only gave OKC calls earlier because Stern wanted this matchup from the beginning of the season. now that they're here all the calls are for the Heat. fact.

filler

Banned
lol, durant should know better. have the refs ever called a charge on lebron? he runs over people with his forearm out all game long

As I said, I don't like to blame refs, but they botched this game hard. Durants 3rd and 4th fouls were horrible calls and changed the entire complexion of the game.

Then the no call on bron out of bounds. Collison gets a foul on nothing when Lebron post up after Lebron should have been called for an offensive foul clearing harden out.

Fisher hammered on the layup he was blocked. Also, Durant got an offensive foul for shoulder clear out in the 1st quarter. Wade and Lebron did the exact same thing 3 times since that call, not once called for it. Lot of bad officiating against the Thunder.

but the fouls on durant changed things and for that the refs deserve ire. Thunder had ALL the momentum at that point.

Heat making 90% of their FTs is pretty ridiculous. This entire series is absurd FT wise.

lol, durant should know better. have the refs ever called a charge on lebron? he runs over people with his forearm out all game long

HEY!!!!!!!!!! you're just letting your lebron hate cloud your vision! a basketball player should be able to barrel into people with impunity and not be called for offensive fouls!

DJ88

Still time for Durant to nail 4 threes and kill us. Now OKC knows what we felt like against Boston missing so many FTs.

Top Bottom