• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Rhaegar

So glad LeBron has partnered with State Farm to become the poster-child for the benefits of a high school education. Warms the cockles.

I cannot believe we are only down 3. Westbrook has been amazing today, I just hope that leads him to thinking he should take over in the fourth.

So glad LeBron has partnered with State Farm to become the poster-child for the benefits of a high school education. Warms the cockles.

ibNNToQBi2Ml9.gif

Does anyone else think the expression on Lebron's face is really creepy when he's standing the back of the classroom in the State Farm commercial?

Oh man, Brooks is a terrible coach. Miami wants Westbrook jacking up jump shots and wildly flinging himself at the rim. OKC's offense looks like shit.

DJ88

Oh man, I envy everyone who's not a Heat or Thunder fan that gets to enjoy these Finals. I'm fucking dying every minute of every game.

Vire

Sefolosha get's away with a travel, Durant with a charge.

Free 4 points. We should be leading these chucklefucks despite the unbelievably bad start.

Nonetheless, happy to be in it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Free 4 points. We should be leading these chucklefucks despite the unbelievably bad start.

lol

Lol

Heat got saved by a rookie with a flat top when they have Lebron, Bosh and Wade

Top Bottom