• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I like how the replay shows Harden clearly hit LeBron twice, the commentators don't see it for some reason even though it's as plain as day, and everyone follows along like sheep. Obvious foul was obvious. And make-up call on the other end for OKC, anyway.

Have you ever watched basketball before last season?

Vire

Thunder got a bunch of gimmee's in return for bad calls.

Poorly officiated 3rd quarter. Hope that's out of the way.

Swallow your whistle and let them play.

Angry with James Jones for an obvious dumb play.

ElRenoRaven

They should be thankful they're only down 4 after battling the refs and their own incompetence.

Oh without a doubt. Between the seemingly insane ability not to sink a goddamn thing and the refs calling everything on them for just standing still taking a breath they should be down even worse. So yea they really should be.

Bron's gonna get a triple double. I can feel it.

He needs one rebound

EdLover-CMonSon-Ep16.jpg

DJ88

Well that was a dumb ass way to end the qtr. I'm glad James is finally attacking more, just one rebound away from a triple double. I'm terrified of the 4th though, Heat always find a way to almost give the game away at the end.

Vire

Oh without a doubt. Between the seemingly insane ability not to sink a goddamn thing and the refs calling everything on them for just standing still taking a breath they should be down even worse. So yea they really should be.

How about not giving up a 17 point lead to a kid with a high top fade?

Thunder have no excuse.

What gimmes?

The foul on Battier that put them in the penalty, and the Durant flop.

Top Bottom