• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

effzee

again i ask: when was the last time the heat were called for a technical? not that i think a tech should have necessarily been called there, but it seems all of the heats opponents in these playoffs have been T'd up for much less

Do they deserve it? Where would you have given them one?

again i ask: when was the last time the heat were called for a technical? not that i think a tech should have necessarily been called there, but it seems all of the heats opponents in these playoffs have been T'd up for much less

Remember when LeBron slam the ball? He got a T.... like he should have because that was the rule.

Stop trying to read into nothing and make shit up.

Cipherr

Durant better come out swinging now. Gonna let Chalmers disrespect then pop championship bottles on the hardwood 2 quarters later? Cmon son, manhood on the line.

Igladius

Neo Member

dick.jpg

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
holy crap. Battier did NOT get that 4 point play? FMT, please explain!

and he got that blocking foul? how? this isn't how the refs are supposed to handle this!

Top Bottom