• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Holy fucking travel on LeBron.

What the fuck? That was 3 steps the second he cradled the ball.

Most definitely NOT continuation. The whistle was like a full second before the dunk.

Should be two FTs, not a goddamn 3 pt play opportunity. Fuck Stern.

He's probably going to miss a FT

We like to miss FT when they're technicals and when the ball doesn't lie

That wasn't a continuation but I like how you guys are making that call the bigger sin than the OKC defense there

LOL most obvious travel all season
How did that count? He took 3 steps AFTER the whistle, nevermind the 1 he took before.
How long can you go until they won't call the basket?
Most definitely NOT continuation. The whistle was like a full second before the dunk.

Should be two FTs, not a goddamn 3 pt play opportunity. Fuck Stern.

How is that an and 1 continuation?
Get fouled, take two steps, jump up, dunk it. It still counts. I hate this league. What a joke.
Are you allowed to carry the basketball like a football? How is that not a travel?
CRAB DRIBBLE
Continuation is when you picked up your dribble from the moment of the foul. That was textbook AND1.
How about when you travel after contact?

Awful and 1 call with the new rules this season.

Lebron and Battier carrying the Heat in the 3rd. Lebron getting into the paint too much. At least OKC came in with intensity this half. But Westbrook can't hit his shots at all.

WB and/or Harden needs to get their scoring going, already.

Continuation is when you picked up your dribble from the moment of the foul. That was textbook AND1.

Not with the new rules this year.

Top Bottom