• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We can look so great one minute, then so unbelievably shitty the next.

What's this "we" bullshit? This is all goes to one person.

Westbrook is a fucking clown. Just go ahead and say it. You'll feel better.

DJ88

Well I can safetly say I feel way better seeing the Heat driving a lot more instead of just shooting jumpers, even when they were going in last night.

I am seriously astounded that OKC is even in the Finals with how shit YNB has played all playoffs long.

Seriously? 23 PER, 0.15 WS/48, 22-6-5. Sub 10% TOV rate. His FG% has dipped, but he made up for it by not turning it over.

Bad start for him here, of course. Also, get Perkins out. Fucking useless in this series. Wake up, brooks.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Seriously? 23 PER, 0.15 WS/48, 22-6-5. Sub 10% TOV rate. His FG% has dipped, but he made up for it by not turning it over.

Bad start for him here, of course. Also, get Perkins out. Fucking useless in this series. Wake up, brooks.

So you want to be a pony again?

thekad

Banned

He's not counting the sweeps against Dallas and the Lakers. Those weren't real teams anyway.

Top Bottom