• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Shaw in Orlando is pretty good. Probably the best you can hope for.

No you misunderstand, I'd love to have Shaw as coach. I'm just annoyed about how this whole process is taking forever and we're just expecting him (as well as the GM candidates) to not take a job somewhere else.

Vyer

Battier was always built to be a perfect role player for a championship level team. In Houston it's just that with Yao and McGrady taking turns breaking down he never really got a shot. I just thought it might be too late for him this year. Guess I was wrong.

Yeah but if the Thunder win this the series is over

the defeat would be too crushing

If yall lose this yall should kill yourselves.

OKC is done if you win tonight. You have someone (outside of Westbrook...lolololool) that can slow Durant down. Now that Wade's going, everything is looking easy on offense.

Go back to Miami and get more calls. Shit be done.

The Thnder are look mad green right now.

effzee

I'm with ya. I think he is terribly overrated as a defensive player. He's just a big body. Put Collison in.

I always hear he is a good vocal leader. At any rate good player to have. Can't have enough big men. Ask Miami and the lack of size they have.

BTW still think Miami loses this game. OKC is going to burst out soon enough while Miami goes into super low energy mode.

thekad

Banned
Battier was always built to be a perfect role player for a championship level team. In Houston it's just that with Yao and McGrady taking turns breaking down he never really got a shot. I just thought it might be too late for him this year. Guess I was wrong.

He played well for Memphis last year. At least we got Thabeet for him!

Mxrz

No you misunderstand, I'd love to have Shaw as coach. I'm just annoyed about how this whole process is taking forever and we're just expecting him (as well as the GM candidates) to not take a job somewhere else.

They want someone in OKC for GM, but can't/wont get him until OKC is done playing I thought?

Dunno why they don't just hire Shaw now tho.

BigBoss

Alaskan Assassin returns.

Wrong Duke player, you're thinking of this guy:

3wFqb.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Goddamn just got home late and I see we're sucking badly tonight. It's not going to be good for us if we lose tonight at home. It's not going to be good at all.

Top Bottom