• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

It's Mr. McMahon!

:lol

i

flyover

Is it too much to ask ESPN to have an ex-GM or NBA scout at their main table during the draft?

Bilas knows the players, but has no idea about what translates to the pros. JVG is there for the check and knows nothing about the players. Broussard knows how to be a mouthpiece for the NBA execs who talk to him, and that's about it.

They have Tom Penn there. Put him at the table. Put anyone at the table who knows what he's talking about. Just one person. That's all I ask.

TNT's crew was always woefully uninformed about the draft, too, but at least they were entertaining. ESPN's coverage is bad and bland. Thank goodness for GAF and Twitter.

Jonm1010

Banned
Is it too much to ask ESPN to have an ex-GM or NBA scout at their main table during the draft?

Bilas knows the players, but has no idea about what translates to the pros. JVG is there for the check and knows nothing about the players. Broussard knows how to be a mouthpiece for the NBA execs who talk to him, and that's about it.

They have Tom Penn there. Put him at the table. Put anyone at the table who knows what he's talking about. Just one person. That's all I ask.

TNT's crew was always woefully uninformed about the draft, too, but at least they were entertaining. ESPN's coverage is bad and bland. Thank goodness for GAF and Twitter.

That's cause Charles Barkley makes everything better

Also trolling Stern is best Stern. I can't hate him when he does that stuff.

Oozer3993

Stern needs walk out music. Preferably something that starts with glass shattering or a shotgun blast. Maybe a rock remix of I'm a Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom