• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gundy can you come back and coach the Rockets!?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andre Drummond future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows if he'll develop into a decent player but his potential is exciting

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Another good pick :\ What are the Rockets doing? really starting fresh like we want

exarkun

fuck all you, rockets are doing it our way!

drake-yolo-aubrey-graham-28404880-225-225.jpg

Matrix

ANOTHER undersized PF for Houston.

*le sigh*

He's still pretty good. I'm really not sure what the game plan is though, I'm confused as hell now. Drafting any type of PF was the last thing I thought we would do.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
Dallas is working on a possible deal for the 17th pick, so unclear if they will be choosing for themselves, sources tell Y!

Crap somebody is gonna take PJIII. Boo.

Matrix

Smokey

Not a bad pick. Don't like as much as lamb but he aight. Better get over that fear of flyin brah..have a counselor sitting next to you or some shit..don't think rox will keep him tho.....

Haha Zeller to mavs..pj3 to rox now at 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom