• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look fuck you, fuck the plane u flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck those socks wit the belt on it, fuck yo bullshit ass past record , fuck yo cheap ass team, fuck yo yuck mouth teeth, fuck yo hair piece,fuck yo chocolate, fuck Adam Aron, fuck Will Smith, fuck that other bitch. This is america my president is black and my lambo is blue nigga! Now get the fuck out off my team and if I see you in the street I'm slaping the shit out of you!

I don't know who any of these guys being selected are and I get the feeling in 5 years I still won't know. I'm starting to get the feeling that this is the '00 Draft all over again, only Davis will be WAY better than Kenyon Martin.

Look fuck you, fuck the plane u flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck those socks wit the belt on it, fuck yo bullshit ass past record , fuck yo cheap ass team, fuck yo yuck mouth teeth, fuck yo hair piece,fuck yo chocolate, fuck Adam Aron, fuck Will Smith, fuck that other bitch. This is america my president is black and my lambo is blue nigga! Now get the fuck out off my team and if I see you in the street I'm slaping the shit out of you!

Whoa...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
zeller is a stiff

i don't even want him in the 2nd

he aint even mully good

lmfao

"This is a young player who will grow on Doug Collins' 76ers"

WHAT HE MEANT

"This is a young player who will get his confidence crushed by Doug Collins' 76ers"

h3ro

Knux. You ok?

*reads rant*

sternlol_medium.gif

abuC

emvideo-youtube-aMx8wxDa-1w.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
A tweener with a lack of motor is worse than a tall stiff. At least a tall stiff is always in need.

Jones has the tools to be really good... it happens sometimes. also the term lack of motor is retarded.. PJ III has a high motor, just no passion..

charsace

Jones has the tools to be really good... it happens sometimes. also the term lack of motor is retarded.. PJ III has a high motor, just no passion..

Jones looks like he doesn't give one shit about basketball.

"When he was 4, and he was hitting baskets..."

Demps you dumb son of a gun.

RBH

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom