• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins
Rob Hennigan on the #Houston #Rockets: "The offer sheets, I think, limited some avenues to make deals."

Hennigan on #Rockets' offer: "Everything doesn't always appear as it seems."

Danny Ferry to @JeffSchultzAJC: “We had discussions with Orl about Dwight Howard. They were apprehensive to trade him within the division.”

MT @fisolanydn: Deron on Dwight: "Billy (King) did everything he could to try and get a deal done. They just didn't want to deal him to us."

When Morey and Simmons get back from London I would really like to know HOU's offer. Hennigan seems to be just spewing whatever. HOU's offer sheets didn't matter. He could have agreed to a deal in principle. If it was HOU's cap room, then it doesn't make sense given the contracts he took back in the final deal. So far unsatisfied with ORL's explanations.

SUPREME1

Banned
When Morey and Simmons get back from London I would really like to know HOU's offer. Hennigan seems to be just spewing whatever. HOU's offer sheets didn't matter. He could have agreed to a deal in principle. If it was HOU's cap room, then it doesn't make sense given the contracts he took back in the final deal. So far unsatisfied with ORL's explanations.

Let it go man.

It's done.

Don't matter why Houston didn't get Dwight... they just didn't.

Enjoy Jeremy Lin.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Let it go man.

It's done.

Enjoy Jeremy Lin.

I thin it's more of we got Dwight over Houston not getting him. Everyone but Lakers age wanted to see Dwight go anywhere but LA, but as usual we won again.

squicken

Let it go man.

It's done.

Enjoy Jeremy Lin.

I've posted numerous times I didn't want Dwight. No interest in faking love and hoping he'd love us back. Doesn't stop me from not liking the 4 team league the NBA has moved to.

Saw funny Tweet on Bynum

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
What does it say for Andrew Bynum when neither Lakers nor Magic wanted him?

I've posted numerous times I didn't want Dwight. No interest in faking love and hoping he'd love us back. Doesn't stop me from not liking the 4 team league the NBA has moved to.

Saw funny Tweet on Bynum

lol Bynum couldn't care less. He's going to get what he wants most: $$$$

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Saw funny Tweet on Bynum

Seriously not one Rocket fan here wanted Dwight after all his bs and hate for Houston, this is all about understanding wtf Orlando is so fucking stupid. Not sure why some people think the Rockets fans here are salty.

Though I haven't even bothered to check out Clutchfans lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
How soon are we away from having an all star starting 5 that plays for the same team?

jjasper

So apparently Robert Pera is continuing to lose all this money and just lost 365 million in a day. Yeah this is going to work out great.

squicken

Seriously not one Rocket fan here wanted Dwight after all his bs and hate for Houston, this is all about understanding wtf Orlando is so fucking stupid. Not sure why some people think the Rockets fans here are salty.

Though I haven't even bothered to check out Clutchfans lol

I just checked b/c Morey did a local radio interview and was looking for a recap. Mostly the same as you. No one wanted him but are calling out Hennigan on his BS. Morey was evasive and no commented any question you'd want answered. Disputed Hennigan's characterization of deal but didn't elaborate

HenryHSH

This is the most solid Lakers bench we've had in a LONG time. They're not great, but better than anything we've had since I can remember.

Los Angeles Lakers ‏@Lakers
.@DwightHoward will be introduced for the 1st time as a Laker at 5pm PT. We'll be streaming it live on http://Lakers.com #DH12LA

Metta is on 710 espn in LA right now.

Started with "before I answer questions, I'd like to say I had a great meal."

"He should go to the press conference free ballin'"

Too many bearded caucasians.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom